Saturday, May 28, 2011

Impromptu Coconut Cookies

So I am in Bremen, Germany now, for the next few weeks, and before I left Galway I had to use up all of my perishable food. Which meant I had to bake something to use up the eggs! I could have made something savoury of course but I have a sweet tooth so I decided that making cookies would also help me to use up the last of my milk (because the two go together very nicely). I had coconut in the cupboard and some coconut cream, so I made it up as I went along and here is the delicous result:

Coconut Cookies

½ cup (125 grams) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
½ cup coconut cream (the real solid stuff, not the watery milk part)
1 cup coconut
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Cream the butter with the sugar. Add the egg and beat well.
Beat in coconut cream and coconut, then mix in the flour and baking powder.
Place teaspoons of dough on baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there wonderful reader! If you've liked what you see here or have anything to say whatsover, please do so because I would love to hear from you!